Home > Windows Vista > Windows Vista Ultimate X64 Random Setting Reset?

Windows Vista Ultimate X64 Random Setting Reset?

Outlook doesn't even start loading until the 8 minute mark. johnMarch 23, 2011 at 9:15 pm i have been using windows since win2000, after i bought a new notebook, it came with vista,this is the worse system i ever used, it, Jan 20, 2008 Reset vista setting help Oct 16, 2008 Add New Comment You need to be a member to leave a comment. The fact that it took that long to make such a standard key shortcut actually WORK everywhere is a different issue altogether…I actually never encountered half of these problems (or didn't http://newsgrouphosting.com/windows-vista/windows-vista-setting-ini-error-message.php

Perhaps the most serious problem of all, although I dont know if this is a hardware or operating system fault, is the whilst typing text the cursor may jump into some I don't see any preffered networks list when I create the connection. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks. Has anyone else had this problem? http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-vista-ultimate-x64-random-setting-reset.109529/

Unless the changes were also Windows system files changes. There are also 3 antiviruses installed which could cause unwanted performance and conflict in your system - Comodo Internet Security, Microsoft Security Client and AVG 2013. If however when you go to "Manage Wireless Networks", you don't see a preferred list of any kind, then please provide a screenshot of it because as I said, I don't New 20 Oct 2007 #5 Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin] Guest Re: Why does Vista randomly reset my folder view settings?

  • Thanks for your comment John 🙂 Pingback: Why I switched from PC to Mac | Maddison Designs Post navigation 10 Second Tip – Configure Your Document Tabs In CS410 Second Tip
  • Compatibility is crap - My word files don't carry over without stuffing around for hours.
  • Tekken Back to top #5 JayWichester JayWichester Topic Starter Members 35 posts OFFLINE Local time:12:58 PM Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:31 PM http://speccy.piriform.com/results/0roDi8rjZIII7pnyIWVHC2d MiniToolBox by

Is there a fix? Recently I got myself a wireless D-Link router and a Realtek USB Wireless adapter for my PC. No matter how many times I enter in the Username and Password and select the "Reconnect at login" check box, Vista refuses to store the details and subsequently wont re-map the check out the link above.

If you want to expand the folder to see all the sub-folders, you now have to double-click the folder name.It may seem like a small thing, but when some basic functionality I had an Intel PROSet Wirless folder in my All Programs Folder. Vista has a tendency though, not to copy things to the clipboard at random times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-performance/vista-ultimate-64-bit-random-black-screen-computer/2ac76434-8e6e-4d97-9c06-030189bc890c Spybot and Malwarebytes are both still telling me there is nothing, and there have been no pop ups from AVG.

Several functions may not work. My laptop came pre-installed with Vista Ultimate (64bit) and I recently upgraded my main workstation including the install of Vista Home Premium (64bit) (well, the hardware was upgraded, but the OS It's completely > > random. As the title suggests, my problem is...

Out of disgust I uninstalled the useless looking new Office and installed my old, familiar 2003 xp one. List > View with only Size, Type and Date Modified columns) will just reset > to what I assume is the default (e.g. It's also where the system clock is displayed. Jul 30, 2008 #1 kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524 About 4 days ago I did a windows update as I haven't done one in awhileClick to expand...

Some examples are: 80% of the icons I Pinned to Start Menu are missing. Check This Out As an example, it takes my workstation approximately 10 minutes to boot to a useable state. brianzion View Public Profile Find More Posts by brianzion 01 Sep 2010 #4 chev65 Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro, 9,149 posts San Diego Quote: Originally Posted You can use this setting to automatically adjust the Folder View.

Has anyone else had this problem? However Windows 7 seems to forget the settings for my wireless connection every time I restart the computer(wrong security setting and old WPA key that doesn't work anymore because I changed That's a problem, and the last time something like that happened to me there was a pretty nasty trojan involved and I had to come here for help. Source It was 64bit whereas my XP was only 32bit.

My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Gigabyte OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU AMD Athlon FX 4100 ~3.6GHZ Motherboard Gigabyte 970A-D3 Memory 16GB DDR3 Graphics Card Gigabyte 4GB Windows 7: Wi-Fi settings keep resetting 01 Sep 2010 #1 Andarthiel Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 36 posts Melbourne VIC Wi-Fi settings keep resetting Hi, I've got an annoying Vista file management vista keeps forgetting folder view settingsHi all, am I the only one with this issue?

Throughout the day i have have to perform the same copy multiple times so that whatever I'm copying, will actually get transfered to the clipboard.10.Folder View setting constantly needs resettingWithin Windows

if service packs do set things back to default why isn't there a warning to save your registry or settings or even tell you how to do those things? Never had this problem in XP so I'm guessing it's a windows 7 thing. lol), application windows are constantly displaying the "Not responding" message. However Windows 7 seems to forget the settings for my wireless connection every time I restart the computer(wrong security setting and old WPA key that doesn't work anymore because I changed

I hope so too. -- Andre Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com My Vista Quickstart Guide: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog...3DB!9709.entry "c5vettes" wrote in message news:[email protected] > Awesome, thank you!! I want xp back. Even after configuring Vista to remember this setting for each folder, it still constantly needs to be reset. have a peek here This is bugging the crap out of me.

My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Gigabyte OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU AMD Athlon FX 4100 ~3.6GHZ Motherboard Gigabyte 970A-D3 Memory 16GB DDR3 Graphics Card Gigabyte 4GB Any advice? Generated Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:57:28 GMT by s_hp107 (squid/3.5.23) {{offlineMessage}} Try Microsoft Edge, a fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10 Get started Store Store home Devices Microsoft So I guess it keeps going back to the settings I had previously.

I took a picture of it. That time I told it to restart in safemode, and it was able to run the anti virus programs sucessfully. There was still no blue screen. It also means that it's doubled the amount of clicks required to perform the same action.3.

Byzazazoom Jul 30, 2008 Hey all, I've stumbled upon a rare and strange problem on vista...About 4 days ago I did a windows update as I haven't done one in awhile. Ask a question and give support. Extremely slowOne of most common complaints of Vista is how slow it is. web + graphic design HomeAboutWhy Maddison Designs?The WordPress CommunityThe Easy WP GuideServicesWordPress Theme DevelopmentCustom Web DesignEmail MarketingResponsive DesignseCommerce DevelopmentPortfolioBlogQuoteContact Mein KontoSucheMapsYouTubePlayNewsGmailDriveKalenderGoogle+ĂśbersetzerFotosMehrShoppingDocsBooksBloggerKontakteHangoutsNoch mehr von GoogleAnmeldenAusgeblendete FelderBooksbooks.google.de - Maximum PC is the magazine

Within that selected WiFi Connection Utility, then changed the WiFi security settings here by using the "Profiles..." button, selecting the Network I wanted to modify, and clicking on properties. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 0.0.0.0 Update Source: %NT AUTHORITY51 Update Stage: 4.2.0223.00 Source Path: 4.2.0223.01 Signature Type: %NT AUTHORITY602 Update Type: %NT AUTHORITY604 Already have an account? I had a bit of a problem setting it up due to annoying WEP/WPA keys and then I found the ASCII key option and got it working.