Home > Please Help > Please Help! Getting Message--> Res://C:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm

Please Help! Getting Message--> Res://C:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm

Please create a permanent folder for HijackThis (I suggest C:\HJT or C:\HijackThis) and move the HijackThis program there. Now my scans are coming up clean but still no change to the web browser problem.Next step while we are waiting for reply is to dump aol and get virus protection. We will check for malware if it appears to be the cause or part of the problem. Got back to the states and was convinced that once I renewed ESET everything would be OK. get redirected here

Instead the url lists res:''c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm url comes up. Please find the update button or tab in the Java Control Panel. The best advice I have found to correct this fault is to uninstall Spybot and then reinstall it. No, create an account now.

Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: A guide and tutorial on using ComboFix Link 1 Link 2 * IMPORTANT !!! In the original dial up it takes three times to connect and when it finally signs on it indicates new mail and gives the sign up screen but the troubles start Can you please describe what you mean by 'stuck on'?

ep2002 Inactive Malware Help Topics 54 04-09-2011 09:10 AM Keep getting Error Message An error message keeps popping up. after a couple seconds, the url switches to my homepage, yahoo.com. Back to top #30 jbrokman jbrokman Member Full Member 20 posts Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:29 PM ipconfig /all log ......................... This problem is due to your internet > connection settings are not configured properly. > "Doorz" <> wrote in message > news:... > > when I go to any webpage it

I have no idea about the second question of yours. Site Changelog Community Forum Software by IP.Board Sign In Use Facebook Use Twitter Need an account? Companion BHO - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_5_5_0.dllO2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocxO2 - BHO: REALBAR - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-C0FF-FD60B590A87D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Real\Toolbar\realbar.dllO2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-help-res-c-windows-system32-shdoclc-dll-navcancl-htm.151952/ I'll give it a try.

Aug 25, 2010 #5 jaheck1 TS Rookie Topic Starter Upon system restart...I'm also getting a Microsoft Works Calendar error...problem and needs to close, however I don"t knowingly use Works Calendar. When running spybot I get an error message that says:Error during check!: Xuron55.Installdollars (Datei C:\WINDOWS\win.ini kann nicht ge÷ffnet werden. Sign Up Now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

How did I get infected in the first place? Edited by jw50, 01 March 2005 - 10:09 PM. Sign In Use Facebook Use Twitter Use Windows Live Register now! Close any open browsers. 2.

Sadly, after restarting and logging on to AOL I still have the same problem. Get More Info Now, it is still controlling the sound, but no bars. (Idk I just wanted to tell you everything I have figured out) Anything would help now, xPepsi Back to top BC Back to top #8 jbrokman jbrokman Member Full Member 20 posts Posted 19 February 2005 - 09:51 PM Thanks for the advice. No luck.

Let me know if you can ping the IP address for www.yahoo.com, it is 66.94.230.45 If you can ping the IP address then it sounds like a DNS server problem. Glad we could help. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. useful reference C:\windows\system32\wininit.exe C:\windows\system32\lsm.exe C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS C:\windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C:\windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService C:\windows\System32\spoolsv.exe C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C:\Program

If not, it will need to be added back.To add it to the path (easy way):Right-click 'My Computer' | Properties | Advanced tab | Environment Variables | System Variables. The hosts file is located at:C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts <--note that there is no file extensionHe can open the hosts file using Notepad. If there are entries there other than 127.0.0.1 localhost and any that he added tell him to delete them.Download: Clear the Cache (freeware)http://www.majorgeek...wnload4191.htmlOnce installed, run CCleaner click the Windows [tab]Select the

I tried to post this a moment ago.

res://C:\Windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm Started by xPepsi , Jun 21 2010 01:01 AM Please log in to reply No replies to this topic #1 xPepsi xPepsi Members 1 posts OFFLINE Local time:02:36 PM Immediately, I deleted downloaded files and ran a free antivirus software that I had heard was good called Avast! Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. i've run hijackthis!

Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Below is the DDS.txt report you requested. There are several solutions. http://newsgrouphosting.com/please-help/please-help-buffer-overrun-c-windows-explorer-exe.php f. 0 #7 Tigger93 Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:53 PM Tigger93 Trusted Helper Retired Staff 1,870 posts Hi again.

Generated Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:36:55 GMT by s_hp87 (squid/3.5.23) Jump to content Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files View New On a side note Firefox does seem to work fine I haven't ran into any problems with it so far anyways IE has errors all over the place it won't go Somehow the winsock file had become corrupted by AOL 9.0. and Spyware Aid's spyware article: Spyware, Adware, Malware: What it is, how it got on my computer, how to get rid of it, and how to prevent it. 0 #6 france42