Home > General > Windows\cfgmgr52

Windows\cfgmgr52

Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Open Command Prompt while holding CTRL + Shift and press enter. Repair Instructions Rating: Downloads in December: 361,927 Download Size: 746KB To Fix (C Cfgmgr52.dll Error Loading Window) you need to follow the steps below: Step 1: Download C Cfgmgr52.dll Error Loading Register now! navigate here

Please see "Causes of cfgmgr52.dll Errors" below for more information. Blue Screen of Death A stop error screen or bug check screen, commonly called a blue screen of death (also known as a BSoD, bluescreen), is caused by a fatal system error and is the error screen Reimage specializes in Windows repair. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation of your cfgmgr52.dll-associated program. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/53440-45-help-error-loading-windowscfgmgr52

Click Yes in the confirm deletion dialog box. How can I get rid of them or should I just exclude them. Some of my mates are good at computers and dirtected me > here. > > I have Windows XP and Norton’s Internet Security 2004. I have Windows XP and Norton’s Internet Security 2004.

Windows Operating Systems: Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 & 8.1 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10 (32/64 bit). If updates are available,click Install Updates.Step 10: Performing a Clean Install of Windows This is your final option,for solving your cfgmgr52.dll problem.Reinstalling Windows will erase all your hard drive data,allowing you If it finds a problem linked to the cfgmgr52.dll or another critical system file,the program will replace the files that are causing the problem from the dll cache (%winDir%\System32\Dllcache\) If the I have Windows XP and Norton’s Internet Security 2004.

Free Scan. If my problem is explained in other threads could you show me? I share the > computer with the rest of my family who are like me careful on the > net. > > The problem is whenever I turn the computer on https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34916/very-slow-system/?view=getnextunread I found a registry key with my name on it, and when I delete it, it might go away for a boot or two, and then it's created again.

All Rights Reserved Tom's Hardware Guide ™ Ad choices Exterminate It! Instructions for Windows XP: Open "Programs and Features" by simply clicking the Start icon. Exterminate It! Reimage patented technology, is the only PC Repair program of its kind that actually reverses the damage done to your operating system.

C Cfgmgr52.dll Error Loading Window and other critical errors can occur when your Windows operating system becomes corrupted. click to read more Instructions for Windows 7 and Vista: Open "Programs and Features" by simply clicking the Start icon. Reimage also restores compromised system settings and registry values to their default Microsoft settings. Thank You More about : error loading windowscfgmgr52 dll Malke July 16, 2005 8:07:50 PM Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Tindy1986 wrote: > > Hi > > I am not

Then click the Fix button:R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://websearch.drsnsrch.com/sidesearch.cgi?id=R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://websearch.drsnsrch.com/sidesearch.cgi?id=R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://websearch.drsnsrch.com/sidesearch.cgi?id=R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://websearch.drsnsrch.com/sidesearch.cgi?id=R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet http://newsgrouphosting.com/general/c-windows-system32-richvideocodec-dll.php If my problem is explained in other threads could you show me? Pop ups and garbage Started by steves , Jul 08 2005 08:12 AM Please log in to reply 1 reply to this topic #1 steves steves Members 18 posts OFFLINE Also when ever I do a "Full system scan" with Norton’s it shows some files it cannot delete and tells me to exclude them.

If Windows cannot properly load your cfgmgr52.dll file, you will encounter an error message. Notes: The deletion of SPZ3.bsx will fail if it is locked; that is, it is in use by some application (Windows will display a corresponding message). Several functions may not work. his comment is here Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers.

Follow the general malware removalsteps here:http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Removing_MalwareIt is crucial that you do all scans in Safe Mode with updated tools.Malke-- MS-MVP Windows User/ShellElephant Boy Computerswww.elephantboycomputers.com"Don't Panic" Ask a new question Read More DLL stands for 'Dynamic Link Library' files with the dll extension,like cfgmgr52.dll are files like executable (.EXE) files,they allow numerous programs to share the same functionality.As example,if you use Windows OS As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged

Your Windows runs slowly and mouse or keyboard input is sluggish.

Symptoms & Summary C Cfgmgr52.dll Error Loading Window will appear and crash the current program window. Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum. Tip: If you are positive that your DLL error is related to a specific Microsoft program, uninstalling and reinstalling your cfgmgr52.dll-related program will likely be the solution to your problem.Step 8: How can I get rid of them or should I just exclude them.

Also when ever I do a "Full system scan" with Norton’s it shows some files it cannot delete and tells me to exclude them. Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htmO8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! Help us fight Enigma Software's lawsuit! (Click on the above link to learn more) Become a BleepingComputer fan: FacebookFollow us on Twitter! weblink Follow the general malware removal steps here: http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Removing_Malware It is crucial that you do all scans in Safe Mode with updated tools.

Using the site is easy and fun. To be specific,the cfgmgr52.dll errors can be the result of: Invalid or corrupt cfgmgr52.dll registry entry. Click Programs and Features. From the File menu, choose Export.

Other times, cfgmgr52.dll errors can be associated to issues in the Windows registry.Broken DLL file references can stop your DLL from registering as it should,giving you a cfgmgr52.dll error.These broken registry Hit ENTER. All System Files, DLLs, and Registry Keys that have been corrupted or damaged will be replaced with new healthy files from our continuously updated online database. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

In the File namebox type a name for your backup file, such as "cfgmgr52.dll Backup". Please help System loads BIOS but when loading windows error "C019003f" appears. Click Add or Remove Programs. Locate cfgmgr52.dll-associated program (eg.

System File Checker should now start scanning for cfgmgr52.dll linked errors and other system files that are causing problems. (This should take a while). If you type cfgmgr52.dll into google you'll find details of how to remove. Restart your computer. MSDN Disc 5003.02) under the Name column.

Username Forum Password I've forgotten my password Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list Privacy Policy

Log