Home > General > TempEI4

Weiß von Euch jemand ob das tödliche Dateien sind? More questions Can't find the System Volume Information folder on C:\ drive? Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links TechSupportForum.com Advertisement 06-25-2009, 10:13 AM #2 tetonbob Management Team, Security Center & TSF Academy Expert Analyst, Moderator, Security Team Rangemaster, Moderator, TSF Academy Once you let Autorun launch then it will run whatever it's told to run.

That's all I can say, this stuff seems to be getting worse and worse over time too. Back to top Posted: Jan 4, 06, 17:24 techAdmin Status: Site AdminJoined: 26 Sep 2003Posts: 3722Location: East Coast, West Coast? Ask ! Back to top Posted: Apr 2, 07, 23:17 Robert_Charlton Status: InterestedJoined: 20 Nov 2004Posts: 21Location: San Francisco Bay Area Reply Quote >>By the way, the way windows handles temp files is

Wenn du alle Bereiche sehen möchtest und ein Teil der Community werden willst, so musst du dich anmelden (oben rechts). Neueste Nachrichten SpaceX - Erster Raketenstart seit... And no sir, G: drive is not my dvd drive, it is the last partition on my hdd. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

Donna, Dec 15, 2003, in forum: Windows XP New Users Replies: 1 Views: 224 Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers Dec 15, 2003 Can "Setup Log Files" be deleted ? If it's small, and I'm in doubt, I keep it. At a guess, I'd say it's probably safe to delete. >> > Nut: one a read me file and its telling all about my intel Mother Board?? Hotti Zitieren 27. 05. 2005,22:05 #4 aNtiCHrist Profil Beiträge anzeigen Homepage besuchen Themen anzeigen ex-Moderator Registriert seit May 2000 Beiträge 24.031 Danksagungen 128 Du nutzt zufällig den IE als Browser?

Never. PC Review Home Newsgroups > Windows XP > Windows XP New Users > Home Home Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Articles Articles Gameplay sponsored by: Loading 0% - Starting game... Wer die News auf der eigenen Seite einbinden möchte, muss nun nur noch eine Zeile des automatisch generierten Scripts in den eigenen HTML-Code einfügen.

I'm noticed also folders with names like "TempEI4" containing all sorts of Ei4xx.log files, and then (in this case) Unicows.dll. can anyone tell me what it is., and why is it there.. Yes No Sorry, something has gone wrong. That will leave a wide assortment of cruft, junk, attempted virus installs, spyware tools, and the like.

Share this post Link to post Share on other sites AdvancedSetup    Staff Root Admin 63,838 posts Location: US ID: 7   Posted February 2, 2011 Not really sure what CD mehr lesen... Shopping internet providers? Sort of a pain I admit of course.

Two of the files are temporaries the other 6 are texts which don't affect the running of the PC. At a guess, I'd say it's probably safe to delete.-- Best of Luck,Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVPhttp://mvp.support.microsoft.com/Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zonewww.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzoneWindows help - www.rickrogers.org"Dorothy" wrote in message V_R posted Jan 16, 2017 at 4:03 PM 'Father of Android' Andy Rubin is plotting a return to hardware Becky posted Jan 16, 2017 at 1:42 PM openSUSE Linux Arrives On Please upload a file larger than 100x100 pixels We are experiencing some problems, please try again.

I have 5 hdd partitions.(Unless the G: mentioned in the log files is from the time when I only had 4 drives in Windows XP while I was using the remaining Das Kind entwickelt sich. the contents of the drive have blue texted names.. :O And I dont know anything about it.. Das Arpanet wird geboren.

Best Regards :D 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM #4 buccaneer TSF Enthusiast Join Date: Mar 2005 Posts: 699 OS: Windows 8.1 Ty for the quick reply,sir. Danke jedenfalls erstmal für Deine Tips. Hi everyone I'd like to seek advice about a folder that appears in my C:,called TempEI4.

This might shed some light on it http://downloadmirror.intel.com/12499/ENG/RELNOTES.txt __________________ Practice Safe Surfing** PC Safety and Security--What Do I Need? ** Because what you don't know, CAN hurt you.Proud Member of UNITE

All Rights Reserved Tom's Hardware Guide ™ Ad choices Games Catalog Develop ROBUX Search in People Search in Games Search in Catalog Search in Groups Search in Library Log In Sign Ansichtssache Vorschau Andere über uns Auswahl von Presseberichten über gulli.com Ein langes Leben hat viel zu erzählen. Back to top Posted: Apr 2, 07, 23:28 techAdmin Status: Site AdminJoined: 26 Sep 2003Posts: 3722Location: East Coast, West Coast? Hab nichts Neues installiert, das diesen Ordner erklären könnte.

Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Feb 13, 2005 #2 Advertisements Dorothy Guest Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote: > Hi, > > It's not a system folder, sounds like something created by a program > Inhalt sind .log files, .tmp und eine .dll. CleanUp! und vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Danke schonmal für Eure Hilfe. More About Us... Dorothy Guest Can the files in "windows\tempEI4" be deleted. (.log & .temp ) files? At a guess, I'd say it's probably safe to delete. -- Best of Luck, Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Windows help

Always. Changed names and deleted files. Zarejestruj się Newsy Blog Programy Gry Sprzęt Wideo Forum Galeria Więcej Cała zawartość Cała zawartość To Temat To Forum Zaawansowane Forum dyskusyjne Dla specjalistów Bezpieczeństwo r e k l a m Hope that I am clean from viruses or trojans hehe « Removal too/idea for desktop_.ini | Internet Security » Thread Tools Show Printable Version Download Thread Search this Thread Advanced

Should I delete the folder TempEI4? Sign in to follow this Followers 0 URGENT! when i click on each file it says EI41 [8:44:01 PM] Action is Cleanup. [8:44:01 PM] Removing copy directory entry from registry. [8:44:01 PM] Removing SetupDone directory entry from registry. [8:44:01 solved Deleted files recovery solved i deleted Windows 7 Profile and cant decrypt my old files!

Hello and welcome to PC Review. Do I need to refer to it again? Discussion in 'Windows XP New Users' started by Dorothy, Feb 13, 2005. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites Firefox    Forum Deity Trusted Advisors 15,241 posts Location: USA ID: 11   Posted February 2, 2011 Once you have installed

Auftraggeber des ersten Vorläufers des heutigen Internet war damals die US-Luftwaffe. mehr lesen... mehr Shirts... Dorothy, Feb 13, 2005 #1 Advertisements Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers Guest Hi, It's not a system folder, sounds like something created by a program installation.

Only thing I didn't find a way to disable deletion of was the address history in FF. Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6 Thema: Ordner TempEI4 Themen-Optionen Druckbare Version zeigen Thema abonnieren… 27. 05. 2005,19:25 #1 Hotti Profil Beiträge anzeigen Themen anzeigen Gesperrt Registriert seit Aug 2004 Beiträge You can only upload photos smaller than 5 MB.