Home > Connect To > Acer T180 SP2 Can't Connect To Internet

Acer T180 SP2 Can't Connect To Internet

Contents

Otherwise, enjoy your wifi. Report jack4rall 6526Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 30, 2015 Last seen - Mar 25, 2015 at 02:22 AM Hello, Let us know your router brand name and model Joined: Mar 17, 2007 Messages: 19,646 (5.47/day) Thanks Received: 4,752 Location: Youngstown, OH System Specs System Name: Gamer :Server and Android BuildBox Processor: i7 3930k: Xeon e5-2660 Motherboard: MSI X79A-GD45 Plus Also other devices connect to the home wifi just fine.My laptop used to work on the wifi. http://newsgrouphosting.com/connect-to/my-pc-cannot-connect-to-internet.php

Message 3 of 14 (19,981 Views) Reply 0 Kudos philetus ACE Pathfinder Posts: 4,450 Re: Why won't my Acer Laptop connect to my home wifi anymore? Should I try that one. Their website for support is www.acerpanam.com I was hoping someone could walk me through step by step how to get this working so I could get on the internet. Would that be bad since my computer seems to be working okay. (You must log in or sign up to reply here.) Show Ignored Content Page 1 of 2 1

Acer Laptop Wont Connect To Internet

Join the forum discussions on our Predator line of products. Stay logged in Sign up now! If anyone can confirm/negate this hunch (I know literally nothing about wifi tech) would be highly appreciated. Dec 6, 2007 at 1:40 AM #16 fmonte New Member Joined: Dec 4, 2007 Messages: 42 (0.01/day) Thanks Received: 0 Thanks Jr, I think I already tried that, however unsuccessfully.

My conclusion (rather, my guess) out of these different results is that this has got something to do with the technology of the router that is being used. I'm using a broadband modem with a Netgear WGR614v6 Router. How do i set up windows mail to send and receive yahoo... How To Connect Acer Laptop To Wifi I have been having problems recently with my Acer Aspire E 15.

All WU's are current >> and >> the machine was working just great. Vista mail 2 in 1 problem:I cannot repair or uninstall windows live mail and send/receive mail :(When I try to uninstall or repair windows live mail, it asks me for the It didn't work for me, though. http://ccm.net/forum/affich-803729-acer-laptop-can-t-connect-to-wifi Recent Acer News Acer Launches Performance-Oriented Aspire VX 15, V Nitro and GX Series Acer's Predator 21 X Gaming Laptop Starts Shipping This Quarter More...

If you click on the continue button, you agree to our use of cookies. Acer Laptop Not Connecting To Wifi Windows 8 All seemed to work OK until I tried to access my mail -... After I did it, and restarted my computer. However, I do remember after troubleshooting the wifi that a message popped up and it said that the "Wi-Fi doesn't have a valid IP configuration".

Acer Wont Connect To Wifi

Paul C. "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote in message news:[email protected] > "Unexpectedly terminated" is usually caused by interference from an > antivirus program. http://newwikipost.org/topic/2gxmVSFxUK9hhPXbchKCsAmmFv91do6O/Acer-Aspire-T180-BIOS-flash.html I'm Thread Tools Search this Thread 07-10-2008, 03:57 PM #1 Ravonite Registered Member Join Date: Jul 2008 Posts: 1 OS: Win XP SP2 Hello, I'm new here as Acer Laptop Wont Connect To Internet It should be transparent to the end user!I am finally able to view the store, but any attempt to download music, etc. Acer Aspire Wifi Problems Stay logged in TechPowerUp Forums www.techpowerup.com Forums > Hardware > General Hardware > TechPowerUp Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Members Members Quick Links Notable Members Current Visitors Recent

I can recall one driver I need is a Marvell Yukon Ethernet controller? http://newsgrouphosting.com/connect-to/cannot-connect-wireless-internet.php Dec 6, 2007 at 1:42 AM #17 JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ... But while installing, it downloaded the file in the... Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic Acer Laptop Connected To Wifi But No Internet

If the computer is working for you, there is no point in update drivers. Dec 4, 2007 at 10:34 PM #8 ktr Joined: Apr 7, 2006 Messages: 7,405 (1.88/day) Thanks Received: 683 leave 1394 net adapter as is. Klasanov, Dec 5, 2007 #1 Sponsor Frank4d Trusted Advisor Joined: Sep 10, 2006 Messages: 9,126 Did you install chipset drivers for your motherboard and drivers for the network adapter? http://newsgrouphosting.com/connect-to/can-no-longer-connect-to-the-internet.php All rights reserved.

I'm using an Acer Aspire T180 (GB72), which originally had vista, but i just recently decided to go back to XP after a year of bad things happening with it. Acer Laptop Can't Connect To This Network By the way should I keep the "onboard 1394" disabled? Look in Device Manager (My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager) and verify it shows a network interface installed and that there are no errors or unknown devices.

Having a little trouble.

They specify the location of the driver to that extracted folder on the desktop you made. Now that I know the secret, I think I can fix my modem but I am confused why I am not getting any sound. Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to a Friend Report Inappropriate Content ‎02-09-2015 09:19 PM Go Here:http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/driversFind your model and O/S and download the Acer Aspire E15 Won't Connect To Wifi And I checked device manager and the ones I checked, it said they weren't installed.

Thank you in advance. I also reset my router which sometimes helps, but it didn't. Was >>> working >>> last night. >>> I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium (SP2), with 2 GB of RAM, Firefox, >>> CA >>> Security Suite, MBAB, SuperAntiSpyware Professional, CCleaner and Spybot get redirected here Last edited: Dec 4, 2007 fmonte says thanks.

Report Rain- Sep 14, 2016 at 11:45 AM Great...it's really work...awesome...Thanks Report Myss- Sep 28, 2016 at 12:34 PM Amazing... I noticed that there is second listing their called "1394 net adapter". My computer connects through an etnernet cable to the router. Newsletter Subscription Successful!To register a device, please complete your Acer ID here.

Thank you so much. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium (SP2), with 2 GB of RAM, Firefox, CA Security Suite, MBAB, SuperAntiSpyware Professional, CCleaner and Spybot search and destroy on an Acer Aspire T180 desktop. Dec 6, 2007 at 2:07 AM #22 tigger I'm the only one Joined: Mar 20, 2006 Messages: 10,232 (2.59/day) Thanks Received: 1,439 System Specs System Name: Black to the Core MKIV Klasanov, Dec 5, 2007 #5 JohnWill Retired Moderator Joined: Oct 19, 2002 Messages: 106,414 You can mark your own threads solved using the thread tools at the top of the page

Please help... If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started. Anyway, I am using a router. Most established manufactures will, so look in the box a bit harder.

Also, I noticed in the list above that they also listed a XP audio driver for the Aspire T180. It's getting ridiculous!Compaq Presario Windows XP Mar 4, 2007 4:22 PM Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Twincol, Twincol Mar 4, 2007 6:43 PM in response Which antivirus are you running? > As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off. > Email scanning in any antivirus should be disabled, for reasons > explained Which antivirus are you running?

Dec 6, 2007 at 2:59 AM #24 tigger I'm the only one Joined: Mar 20, 2006 Messages: 10,232 (2.59/day) Thanks Received: 1,439 System Specs System Name: Black to the Core MKIV I assume not every one with this problem is running vista?Acer Aspire T180 Other OS Windows Vista Home Premium | AMD Athlon 64 X2 | 1GB RAM Mar 2, My board has firewire,but i dont use it either,most people use usb. They said that it might be the Internet Service Provider or the wireless router.